Choose ONE date to register:
Weaning can feel as challenging as learning to breastfeed or chestfeed — something that surprises many people. Join Allyson Murphy, IBCLC, for a one-time Zoom call discussion, with lots of expert tips and tricks. Whether you’re weaning at 6 months or 3 years, exclusive pumpers and nursing parents will receive support and evidence-based information.
In this one hour, small-group workshop we cover:
- Knowing when you’re ready to wean
- How to reduce supply safely to avoid clogged ducts, mastitis, etc
- Tips for dealing with a demanding baby
- Bonding with baby after nursing
- What to know about the physical and emotional changes in parents that come with weaning
- Overview of baby nutrition without breastmilk
Plus lots of time for your questions!